Playing with the Android emulator on your computer is a pretty geeky endeavor, but YouWave makes it easy to accomplish on your Windows PC. If you can download and install a Windows program, you can have an Android virtual machine running on your desktop in just a few minutes. All without ever touching the SDK or Sun's JDK. As a bonus, the Window it runs in has a really easy method of installing third party apps from free Android applications stores, as well as apps downloaded to your PC.
How it works?
Check this youtube Demo Link
YouWave for Android- Runs Android apps and app stores on your PC, no phone required
- Download thousands of apps online via app stores within youwave
- High performance - The fastest way to run Android on pc
- Easy to use - Easy to install. Easy to import and run apps
Key Technical Features
- Supports Android 2.3 Gingerbread (new)
- Runs on Windows XP/Vista/7, 32/64 bit
- Simulated SD card functionality - enables game saving
- Saved State - enables fast restart
- Enables multi-player online games
- Dynamic rotating - phone-like instant response (new)
- Volume control buttons (new)
- Retractable control panel (new)
Home Page - http://youwave.com/
Step 1: unpack rar archive
Step 2: run the setup and install
Step 3: Use the given patch to activate (recommend to copy and paste the patch into the installed directory and run as admin and do the patch)
Step 4: Enjoy and Support Developers, Buy It, They Deserved It!